Monday, June 4, 2012

You Are Beautiful

I recently shared a simple post on Facebook from Proverbs 31 Ministries. The message was very simple but really touched me. I was amazed by the response from other women by this post. Young, old, or in-between, it's obviously something we need to hear...often.

The message was simply a passage from the Bible...

You Are Altogether
Beautiful 
My Darling 
Beautiful 
in Every Way. 
Song of Songs 4:7

Accompanying this verse was a simple message...

You. Yes, you.

There were over 300 shares of this post in a matter of two hours! Imagine how many Facebook users didn't share but just "liked" the post. We're talking about thousands of people touched by this thought in just a few hours.

Women are obviously hungry for this message. How wonderful to know that even when we (I) don't hear these words, our Heavenly Father looks down at us (me) and thinks this very thought about us (me). Just let that thought soak in. Then blow a kiss to God. The feeling of love is overwhelming.

Here's a great song to go along with this topic.




2 comments:

Jillian Carreira said...

This is very nice, thank you for sharing this. I also know of a saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder'. Once God sees you, nothing else matters.
I am following you and look forward to your next post. Have a great week.

Martha said...

Hi Kristi, it's Martha from Simply Living, Loving and Learning. Came over to check out your blog and follow. Thanks again for joining my discussions on BlogFrog. Blessings!