(in)courage communities are a great place to find other women who share your passion or are in the same stage of life as you. Are you...
- pursuing a writing career
- caring for a special needs child or an aging parent
- transitioning to an empty nest
- a stay-at-home mom who needs some adult conversation
- a single, professional woman
- looking for fitness encouragement
- in a ministry or looking for Bible study pals
(in)courage has many different communities that meet on Facebook in a closed group where we find friendship, share prayer requests, a love for Christ, and most of all...encouragement. If you are interested in joining a group, visit our community group page today!
And...If you're a single woman, join me at (in)Joy! It's a fantastic community of like-minded women who desire to grow in God's truth and discover what it means to daily find our joy in Him. This group has been a blessing to me. We learn from each other as we walk in this place of singleness.
By the way, there's no cost to join the group and no commitments required. Just sign up and participate as much as you like. If you'd like to learn more about the groups, visit the community FAQ page.
Registration begins Monday, January 27, 2014. Hope to see you there!!