Monday, November 12, 2012

Fresh Water

I am thankful that I have all the clean drinking water that I need at my disposal. Just turn on a faucet and there it is. Honestly, it's something I take for granted every day. The only time I have been more aware of this luxury was during times of shortage such as drought and need for conservation.

If you are thankful too for clean water too, please support this new cause called I'M GONNA DIG A WELL. This initiative will help to build a well for people in Guatemala.

Watch this video which contains pictures of real people from a mission trip to Guatemala earlier this year. The song was written by a friend and sung by another dear friend from my home church. 
 
 
 
After you watch the video, please go to iTunes and purchase the song. 100% of the proceeds go to the Dig A Well project. Thanks and please share.


No comments: