Sunday, October 7, 2012

Community Role Call

Photo credit: kakisky from morguefile.com



I am borrowing this idea from another blog, but I am tweaking it a bit. It's a great way to get to know who's reading this blog and it will also help me to know what topics might be of interest and how to pray for you.



1. Your first name, your age, and where you live.
2. What line of work are you in (this includes stay-at-home moms)? Or, if you’re in school, tell us where and what line of work you’re steering toward.
3. What is your #1 hobby?
4. Do you have pets? If so, what kind?
5. Describe your idea of the perfect Saturday.
6. Complete this sentence: Only people who really know me realize that I am _______
7. Your biggest recent disappointment and/or your biggest recent elation.
8. When did you accept Jesus as your personal Savior and, in briefest possible terms, what was the setting?

Lastly, name one thing you would like prayed for. I will be happy to lift this concern before the throne of God.


I'll start...

1. Kristi, 49, Tennessee
2. Children's book publishing
3. Blogging
4. A cat named Bandit. He's a black & white short hair domestic cat. Spoiled rotten, but very sweet.
5. A couple of hours in the morning to lazily sip coffee and read. Time outdoors puttering in the yard followed by an evening with friends.
6. ...funny. I often come across as very quiet and serious to people who just meet me. That's my reserved side (mwah-ha-ha-ha).
7. Disappointment: A relationship that didn't pan out. Elation: I attended a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game for the first time in many, many years. I've been wanting to do it for such a long time and the Lord provided a great opportunity. I was overjoyed by the experience. (I'm a big fan of the team!)
8. I accepted the Lord as my Savior around age 11 during a revival at my church. 



No comments: