Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wordy Wednesday

For this world 
is not our permanent home; 
we are looking forward 
to a home yet to come. 
~ Hebrews 13:14

I'd like to share a little bonus video to go along with our Bible passage this week. I don't know about you, but lately it seems so many people have been experiencing earthly trials and tribulations. It makes us weary and as I said in my post earlier this week, we can become discouraged. As believers in Jesus, the Christ, we can draw strength from him for this journey and rejoice in knowing that one day we will be at home with Him. 



Steven Curtis Chapman performing "Long Way Home"

Please note: this is performance was recorded live and it's not perfect like you might hear on an album. I wanted to share this version simply because I love the fact that it's not perfect. He even struggles to get out all the notes in this song, yet he perseveres. A great example for us.

No comments: